TechIPm, LLC (http://www.techipm.com/) provides wireless patent auditing service for essential patent portfolio evaluation and development.
1. Auditing for the complete set of essential patent candidates:
Review the current USPTO database published and issued by a specific assignee.
Review the current applications pending in USPTO by a specific assignee..
Categorize the identified patents through the evaluation process by technology and standards.
*Possible standards are LTE (including LTE-Advanced), WiFi (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ad/af), WRAN (IEEE 802.22), Zigbee (IEEE 802.15), and NFC.
2. Standard analysis:
Specifications for commercial products.
3. Patent portfolio evaluation:
Claim mappings for essential patent candidates.
4. Investigate embodiments that can support the rewriting of existing claim:
Analysis for invalidity of the essential patent candidate.
Construct the model claims considering the prosecution history.
1. Patent portfolio landsacpe by technology and standard specifications.
2. Claim mapping tables.
3. Model claims that make the candidate essential patent.
4. Report for prosecution history and invalidity analysis.
For more information, please contact Alex Lee at email@example.com .
©2011 TechIPm, LLC All Rights Reserved